Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

Since my birthday is coming,so a birthday wishlist must come out.
haha...
This are my top 5

Chanel 2.55
Clasic bag of all time.
but is too expensive,i can't afford...


Maltese Dog
I always want to own a dog... it's the cutest dog in the world.. argee??haha...



Chanel

The Essential Brush Collection from Peter Philips, Global Creative Director for CHANEL Makeup. This travel friendly set includes six key brushes in small sizes: Powder Brush, Blush Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Eyeliner Brush and Lip Brush.

I want this!!!


Iphone No need any description,because i believe everyone know about it.



Ipod Touch

Of course my list wont be so short
it's just for fun.
I hope someone can fulfill those item for me.
but i know is too expensive.

so, just ignore la...
haha...
I'll keep dreaming now...


0 comments: