Saturday, February 27, 2010

2010 Cny chor 1

okie, please don't scold me..sobs...
just enjoy the pictures..hehe

every year chor 1 morning I'll go church celebrated with my church's family.




outfit for chor 1
dress:topshop
bag:online
shoe:mooie








didi,jun,tck,bf,n me



yeanyee n me
okie,i hiding the orange behind me..



yeanyee, yeanling, n me



sweet sisters




jia n me



bf n me
is boonfoong okie..




yiling n me



stella, mummy, joey n me



her bf so sweet!!!!so jealous ya...



yunjing n me



yunwen n me



stella n me



at night we go station 1 with tck,bf,stella n joey





haha... u should noe i'll post this pic out..dont kill me








okie,i havent get my valentines flowers n present yet....
dont even think about my 3rd anniversary present..just forget about it la...

0 comments: