Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The FakeOne™Dolly Wink

This is the 1st make up post i did in my blog
I hope this post is useful and u guys will love it.

I think no need i introduce, u guys surely know this super nais n expensive false eyelash.

I want this!!!!But is too expensive,i cant afford

So i'm gonna do a FakeOne
Dolly Wink N0.1Dolly Sweet
Cheesie have her Cheat One
So i do FakeOne
>.<
This is the one

Start with my super natural 217 false eyelash


Take my useless false eyelash
Then cut it one by one
Stick one by one

U can't straight stick on 217
coz it will look weird ,not nais and doesn't look like Dolly Wink No.1 Dolly Sweet

Use your false eyelash glue to stick on

note: you have to stick until like that


Then use eyeliner to fill in the glue color



Ta-da
My FakeOne
Dolly Sweet


Following is my daily make up
My foundation: only use concealer to conceal my dark circle and pimple scar
then using compact powder to brush a thin layer over my face.

i don't like thick base,so i use compact powder with brush.


Draw the eyeliner on top of your eyelash
the nearest the better

for girls who have inner or single eyelid
u can draw inner liner
which i will make a tutorial next time.



Then put on the FakeOne™ false eyelash
the place should be on your eyeliner
not on your real lash


Then stick on lower false eyelash
This one also FakeOne™ Dolly wink No.5 Real Nude
Will make a tutorial for this also
teehee


Apply some pink blusher
I damn love this color
MAC pink swoon


Done my normal daily make up


Camwhore Time




Nice???

Leave me comment ya


Till then
Love,♥B

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ...
i like it...

and u r so gorgeous jus make a little make up...

Anonymous said...

hi there, you r?

Carrie Tai said...

Love your dolly looking eyes....

Anonymous said...

carrie: thx alot..
u can try to do this false eyelash by ur self..>.<

Anonymous said...

ada bagus lo dis post~
keep it up~
i wil folow ur blog owez^^
stay tuned。。

frm:christine

Anonymous said...

christine:aiyoyo...nais? thx thx...i long time dint see u d..wahaha

Anonymous said...

sorry,
i forgot wrote down my names

im angel an an..
refer to 1st post/comment

hehe~~